Why Choose Automatic Delivery from Pioneer Oil and Propane?
Posted: January 14, 2019
Managing heating oil or propane deliveries isn’t most people’s idea of winter fun – and neither is dealing with the consequences of a fuel run-out at the height of a Massachusetts winter cold snap. Fortunately, there is a convenient, no-fee service from Pioneer Oil and Propane that helps you to avoid both of these problems: automatic delivery.
If you’re not familiar with automatic delivery, here are a few quick facts about this convenient service; if you have more questions, just ask.
Pioneer automatic delivery Q&A
- How does automatic delivery work? With automatic delivery, we estimate your fuel delivery time based on two factors: your past usage and current weather conditions (the latter being based on a “degree day” formula*). When your propane or heating oil tank reaches about one-quarter full, we will schedule a delivery; all you have to do is sit back and enjoy your warm Massachusetts home.
- What’s the difference between automatic delivery and Will Call? With Will Call delivery, you are responsible for tracking your fuel levels and scheduling your propane or heating oil delivery; you may also have to wait for a delivery in periods of high demand. With automatic delivery, you don’t have to manage your fuel or wait for a delivery; your fuel will arrive automatically when you need it.
- Why is there no additional charge for this service? Automatic delivery is offered at no additional cost because it benefits us, too. If we know when you need your propane or heating oil, we can schedule our deliveries routes more efficiently –which means we can serve more customers and avoid having to send crews to deal with emergencies.
- What are the three key benefits of automatic delivery?
- You won’t have to manage your fuel supply – You will never have to check your fuel gauge or remember to call for an appointment.
- You won’t have to wait for deliveries – If you choose our “no one home” option, you won’t have to wait around for the truck to come.
- You will avoid run-outs – With automatic delivery, you won’t have to worry about fuel run-outs or their consequences – like the expense of having your propane system restarted.
Let Pioneer take the hassle out of managing your home heating oil or propane supply with automatic delivery! Contact us today to learn more, or to make the switch from Will Call!
*One degree day is allotted for each degree below 65 that the average temperature reaches in your location on a given day. For example, if the average temperature is 35 degrees, 30 degree days are added to fuel your estimate).