Recent stories in the newspaper and on television talked about the improper mixing of Bioheat fuels and the resulting problems homeowners have been having. Click here
to read why you won't have those problems with Pioneer...
Six Reasons to Choose Propane for Your Massachusetts Home
Posted: February 4, 2019
Propane is one of the most versatile fuels around today. In fact, millions of people around the world use propane for everything from heating their homes and water to powering indoor and outdoor appliances like pool heaters, gas lights, clothes dryers, and cooking ranges.
Why make propane a fuel of choice for your heating system conversion or new construction project? Here are six great reasons:
- It’s efficient – Most propane equipment operates much more efficiently than its electric counterparts – up to 50 percent more efficiently, in the case of a propane tankless water heater. When it comes to getting the most energy bang for the buck, propane is tough to top.
- It’s eco-friendly – Propane emits less than half of the greenhouse gases that coal-fired electricity does; in fact, propane is one of the cleanest burning of all fossil fuels.
- It’s non-toxic – Propane is not harmful to soil or water if it is accidentally released, and with a chemical odorant added to help detect leaks, it can be safely tracked and stored. (You can read more about propane safety here).
- It will give you peace of mind – Not only does propane have one of the best safety records around, it can also power a backup generator protect your family, food, property and belongings during a power outage.
- It’s made in the U.S.A. – Virtually all the propane we use domestically is made in America (propane is a byproduct of oil refining), so every gallon of propane you buy contributes to our nation’s energy independence.
- It works! – Homeowners enjoy the comfort, convenience and cost savings that propane provides as it efficiently powers just about any appliance in their home.
Pioneer Oil and Propane offers reliable, affordable propane delivery throughout our Central Massachusetts service area, and our experienced drivers are trained to deliver the fuel safely and efficiently. We even offer payment plans to make your propane even more affordable.
To find out if propane is right for you, contact our expert sales team today. For everything you need in home heating, trust the pros at Pioneer – keeping Massachusetts homes warm since 1957!