Recent stories in the newspaper and on television talked about the improper mixing of Bioheat fuels and the resulting problems homeowners have been having. Click here
to read why you won't have those problems with Pioneer...
Seven Ways to Upgrade Your Fall and Winter with Propane
Posted: September 28, 2018
Fall is in full swing here in Massachusetts – soon we’ll be hunkering down as the cooler days and nights arrive. But why hunker when you can luxuriate – thanks to the power of propane?
Here are some upgrades that will add some much needed lift to your fall and winter:
- Enjoy an evening by the fire – We talked about the many perks of a propane hearth in our last blog – why not enjoy one this holiday season?
- Say goodbye to worry – A whole house generator won’t just keep your lights on during a power outage – it will keep your food fresh, your sump pump working, and your home security system up and running. If you have important medical equipment at home that requires power, a backup generator is a must-have.
- Take a long soak… – When it comes to heating water fast, nothing beats propane. If you have an outdoor spa here in Maine and plan to use it this fall and winter, an electric spa heater simply won’t cut it.
- …Or an even longer shower – With its compact size and exceptional efficiency, a propane gas tankless water heater will save you 30 percent or more on your bills – all while producing an unlimited amount of hot water.
- Save your favorite threads – A propane gas dryer will dry your clothing faster and produce less static than an electric dryer; that means longer-lasting clothes and lower energy bills.
- Get back a lost room – Most of us have a room that sits empty in the winter because it’s drafty or cold. A propane space heater will give you that room back, delivering more heat to a wider space than even the most powerful electric space heaters can (and do it for less money, too).
Propane heat is a great solution for a new home addition, too – whether or not the rest of your home is heated with heating oil or electric.
- Cook like a pro – If you’re serious about cooking, make the switch to a propane gas range. It gives you precision temperature control that no electric cooktop can match – a big reason why 95 percent of professional chefs cook with gas.
Propane – the quality of life fuel! For a reliable propane delivery and propane services anywhere in our service area, no one beats Pioneer Oil and Propane.