Propane Can Do That…
Posted: March 23, 2018
Mention the word “propane” and most people will immediately think of the white can under their barbecue. But propane is about much more than making a good burger (or grilled veggies, if that’s your thing).
Here is just some of what propane can do in and out of your Massachusetts home:
- Power just about anything – Propane is one of the most versatile fuels around, able to power everything from your cooking range and clothes dryer to your spa heater and more – all from a single propane tank.
- Provide super efficient heat – Today’s propane furnaces can operate at up to 98 percent efficiency, providing performance that no electric heat pump can match.
- Eliminate hot water run-outs – A high-efficiency tankless propane water heater will give you virtually unlimited hot water at a much lower cost per gallon than an electric heater – and it will do it without that giant storage tank hogging up basement space.
- Help you reclaim your spare or work room – Today’s safe, precision-controlled propane space heaters can help you make a drafty room comfortable – or supplement your main heating system for an efficient zone heating solution.
- Add a focal point to your living space – An indoor or outdoor propane hearth will quickly become the center of attention in your favorite entertainment space, providing the warm glow of a fire at the flip of a switch.
- Keep you safe – As we’ve seen all too often lately, severe weather creates the potential for power outages. With a propane whole house backup generator, you’ll not only keep on the lights and heat or A/C – you’ll also keep your sump pump working, your home security system on, and your food fresh.
What can propane do for you? Contact Pioneer today and find out!