Get Your Rebates While They Last
Take advantage of current Massachusetts rebates that can save you a lot of money on each purchase. Here is how much you can save with current rebates:
- $300–$600 when you convert from an electric or oil heating system and install a new propane water heater and central heating system.*
- Up to $800 when you install a new oil-fired boiler or oil furnace.**
- Up to $2,300 on propane heating equipment.**
- Up to $800 on a new water heater.**
- Up to $400 on a new oil-fired water heater.**
*Rebates available through the Propane Education and Research Council (PERC).
**Rebates available through Mass Save.
<< Back to newsletter