Five Ways Propane Could Make Your Life Better This Fall and Winter
Posted: September 8, 2017
You probably know propane is one of best ways to keep your home warm through the cool fall and cold winter months here in Massachusetts. But if that’s all you’re using this versatile gas for, you’re missing out on some of the best propane benefits for your home.
Here are five upgrades for your propane-powered home this fall and winter:
- Install a vented propane fireplace – Propane fireplaces, fireplace inserts, and log sets give you all the benefits of a wood fireplace at the flick of a switch – and at a fraction of the installation cost.
- Add a propane space heater – Do you avoid using one of the rooms in your house (or your garage) in the fall and winter because it’s too cold or drafty? A propane space heater will heat the room quickly and evenly at a fraction of the cost of an electric heater.
- Warm your outdoor space with a propane patio heater – Extend your outdoor entertaining by a month or more with a powerful propane patio heater. They’re available in a number of sizes and styles – from modern steel to classic copper.
- Ditch the water tank for a tankless propane water heater – A propane gas tankless water heater will save you 30 percent or more on your bills while giving you unlimited hot water – all from a unit the size of a suitcase.
- Swap your electric stove for a propane gas range – If you’re a budding chef, there’s no substitute for the precision temperature control of a gas-powered range (there’s a reason why 95 percent of pro chefs cook with it).
Discover the many benefits of clean, green propane for yourself! For on time propane delivery in any weather, anywhere in our service area, no one beats Pioneer Oil and Propane.