2019 Resolutions: Home Comfort Commitments for the Year Ahead
Posted: January 7, 2019
Believe it or not, 2019 has begun – and that means it’s time for New Year’s Resolutions. Why not make some that will cut stress and make you more comfortable in your Worcester-area home?
Here are six promises to make and keep that will save you money and make things easier and safer for your family in the coming year.
- Commit to peace of mind – If you have ever experienced a propane run-out, you know how stressful it can be. Sign up for Pioneer Tank Utility propane tank monitoring and you can say goodbye to that worry once and for all. With Tank Utility, we will know EXACTLY how much propane is in your tank at any moment and can schedule your propane delivery whenever you need a top-off.
- Commit to changing your air filters – One of the best things you can do to keep your air conditioning and heating equipment running at peak efficiency is also the simplest: check your air filters at least once a month, cleaning or changing them when necessary. A clogged filter will not only raise your energy bills, it will also increase the likelihood that you will need propane equipment repair.
- Commit to getting Smart-er – Stressed by rollercoaster winter heating bills? Sign up for a Pioneer Smart Pay Payment Plan – available for propane or heating oil deliveries – and you will pay the same for your fuel month after month, no matter how much you use. Want to be even smarter? Sign up for Smart Pay Plus and cap your fuel price so you can rest easy in any market environment.
- Commit to maintaining your equipment – Want your home heating equipment to run better for longer? Get an inspection and preventative maintenance every year. Routine service will pay for itself by keeping efficiency high and repair risk low. Want even more value for your heating system upkeep? Sign up for a Pioneer Service Plan for your oil- or propane-fired heating equipment or your air conditioning system – you will get a tune-up plus priority emergency service, discounted repairs, and more.
- Commit to smart upgrades – A time will come when replacing your heating equipment makes more sense than waiting around for it to fall apart on its own. Upgrading to a new high efficiency furnace, boiler, or water heater will often pay for itself within just a few years in efficiency improvements alone, to say nothing of the peace of mind that comes from owning new, under-warranty equipment.
- Commit to safety – If you don’t have carbon monoxide detectors installed at every level of your Massachusetts home, just do it – these simple, inexpensive fail-safes provide peace of mind, and could even save a life. If you use propane appliances, consider adding propane leak detectors, too.
Start 2019 out right – save money and enjoy more comfort and peace of mind with smart habits and expert service from Pioneer Oil and Propane. Contact us today to learn about equipment upgrades for your Worcester-area home!